Delégo server is the web supervisor for KNX-based systems. It allows to manage the functions present in the building through any type of device (PC/MAC, touch-PC, smartphone, tablet), as long as it is equipped with a web browser, both locally and remotely through internet. The graphics are customizable, suitable for any context and application and optimized for visualization on different fixed and mobile platforms. The configuration of KNX functions is simplified and fast. The device offers the possibility to create scenarios, time sequences, logics, conditions, mathematical operations, time planning through simple and intuitive graphical tools; it also allows the reporting of events and alarms on screen or via e-mail. The configuration can be done online and does not require programming skills or HTML for customization. The interfacing with other technologies and communication protocols is possible through the installation of additional modules.
- Local connection of Delégo panel wall touch-screen devices via Ethernet network.
- Local connection of mobile devices via WiFi network.
- Remote connection of mobile devices via direct connection of the server device to the Internet (with port forwarding) or via connection to the Ekinex cloud.
- Secure connection via TLS/SSL encryption.
- Integration with Amazon's Alexa voice assistants and Google Assistant.
- Integrated web server for logical visualization and graphical maps of the system.
- Integrated web server for the configuration of the installation: automatic import of the ETS project, configuration of the environments, logic processing functions (combination functions, timing, mathematics, astronomical clock, ...).
- Dimensions 90.5 x 62 x 36 mm - 2 DIN modules
- Power supply 12-24 VDC
Plug-in terminal supplied
- Absorption 240 mA at 24V
- Connections LAN (RJ45)
KNX (red-black terminal)
RS485 (terminal supplied)
- LED Power
Service / Reset
- Degree of protection IP 20 (according to EN 60529)
- Insulation class II (according to EN 60335-1)
- Operating temperature + 0 ° C ... + 40 ° C
- Storage temperature -10 ° C ... + 70 ° C
Ordering Information - Licensing
The Delégo supervision system is available in 3 licence levels. Each licence level allows you to manage a different number of KNX group addresses, according to the summary table below.
|LICENSE||CODE||KNX GROUP ADDRESSES||AREAS||SCENARIOS||SCHEDULES||LOGICS|
Upgrade licences are available to extend the number of KNX group addresses of the product.
|LICENSE UPGRADE||CODE||KNX GROUP ADDRESSES||AREAS||SCENARIOSOS||SCHEDULES||LOGICS|
In addition to the level upgrade licences, an increment upgrade will be available from Delégo server version v.2.4.1 onwards, which allows a certain number of KNX group addresses to be added whatever the starting licence level, and which is applicable several times.
|LICENSE UPGRADE||CODE||KNX GROUP ADDRESSES|
|UPGRADE 200 ADRESSES||EK-DEL-UPGR-200||200|
In addition, voucher codes are available to extend the advanced functionalities of the system as follows.
|EK-DEL-V1-MODBUS||Modbus extension over 30 registers|
|EK-DEL-V1-VOIP||IP Video Door Entry Integration|
Upgrade codes and vouchers are activated in the Delégo Tech Portal.
The Delégo Tech Portal is the tool that facilitates the installation of licences on the Delégo server by the system integrator.