Le 3 di Tuccino is a boutique hotel in Polignano a Mare (BA).
Simplicity and respect for the origin of the places characterize the 3 suites on the sea, designed by the architects of MT Architetti of Polignano a Mare. Rooms in harmony with the energy of the sea, furniture made to perfection by local craftsmen and, thanks to building automation, the presence of every comfort.
In addition, the 3 suites are inclusive and designed for people with disabilities, because beauty is a gift that belongs to everyone.
The owners of the property were looking for a complete hotel solution that would allow the guest to control all the devices in the suite to manage climate, lights, shading and, at the same time, allow access control and remote management of the rooms from the reception.
The system, designed on KNX standard, includes an EK-TR2-TP card reader with RFID technology installed outside the suites to read the cards reserved for guests to access the rooms.
The cards are programmed through the Ekinex EK-TP2-TP programmer according to the user profile: guest, staff or passpartout.
Inside the suites we find:
- the EK-E72-TP thermostat, which functions as a room thermostat: temperature measurement is achieved using the integrated sensor and the user interface consists of a backlit LCD display and four buttons. It also has the function of automatic switching of the operative mode according to presence or window opening;
- EK-FF1-TP actuators: 16-channel binary output and 8-channel actuator for shading devices and lighting control
- EK-BG1-TP: gateway for interfacing DALI lamps with the KNX system for dimming lamps and managing up to 16 lighting scenarios.
System devices complete the installation:
- EK-LM2-TP: Module for implementing logic functions and value calculations of KNX communication objects.
- EK-TM1-TP: KNX digital electronic switch for controlling electrical loads. Time-controlled (daily, weekly, monthly or yearly) or astronomical programming.
- EK-AG1-TP: Device with function of power supply for KNX bus line with auxiliary output 30 Vdc.
- EK-BB1-TP: KNX device for connecting a PC to a KNX system via LAN.
- EK-BA1-TP: KNX device with function of coupler between bus lines.
For the wall-mounted device, the client chose Ekinex plates and pushbuttons from the FF series, NF line in Fenix Grigio Bromine.