Tue, 28 September 2021
I tre Bacili: hospitality at home. A widespread hotel between Salento tradition and innovation in green building.
The Application Context
Tre Bacili is an elegant and romantic Salento residence, on the border of the historic center of Spongano (LE), built partly in the late 18th century and partly in the late 19th century. Distinguished by a widespread structure, where you can meet and enjoy your time, and overlooking the sixteenth-century church, it’s one of the most peaceful and comfortable places in the area, with a welcoming and reserved atmosphere that doesn’t renounce the canons of luxury.
Stone, lime and natural wood, colonial and seductive fabrics, use of organic materials, are the value of Tre Bacili, which has decided to follow the modern dictates of green building, under the architectural guidance of the architect Marco Mantovano.
Contemporary and essential furnishings combine with ancient architecture, with the creative reuse of spaces and with eco-compatible materials.
The owners have built the house always thinking about the impact on the environment: disposable products have been reduced as much as possible, providing guests with thermal steel water bottles, refillable ceramic dispensers for locally produced cosmetics, solar thermal panels for the production of hot water, radiant floor systems, as well as internal and external lighting LED (Servomuto and Vibia).
The Client's Requests
The comfortable and deliberately essential space has been designed to ensure an aesthetic and functional cleanliness and to maintain harmony with the wonderful context.
The owners wanted to rediscover the typical Salento house in each stone or plastered wall and, at the same time, ensure the highest comfort in innovative technological solutions for climate control, lighting and shading.
To meet client's requests and offer a hospitality experience that doesn’t renounce to the canons of luxury, all rooms have:
- 3-speed and 0-10V fan coil controller EK-HC1-TP
- Binary output 16 channels / actuator 8-channel drives EK-FF1-TP
- 20A or 40A current transformer
- 4-channel FF line buttons' NF version in bromo gray Fenix NTM with engraved icons
- EK-EQ2-TP thermostats FF line 'NF version with red / white LEDs
In addition, the system has:
- 640 mA power supply for KNX bus line, EK-AG1-TP
- Coupler for connecting a main bus line with a secondary EK-BA1-TP
- EK-BB1-TP IP interface
- Universal 4 IN / OUT EK-CD2-TP interface
- EK-CF2-TP consumption monitoring and load control interface
- GPS module for EK-GPS-1 digital time / astronomical switch
- Controller for EK-HH1-TP mixing group
- EK-LM2-TP configurable logic module
- Temperature sensor for contact measurement EK-STC-10K-3435
- EK-STE-10K-3435 outdoor temperature sensor
- EK-TM1-TP digital time / astronomical switch
SiteSpongano (LE), Italy
Year of installation2021
Type of useHotel
ApplicationClimate, lighting and shading control.
LAQUA by the Lake is not just a hotel, but a place of the heart that embraces the shores of Lake Orta.
A few steps from the center of Cortina d'Ampezzo, there is the complete renovation of an apartment that has provided for the redistribution in plan of the rooms.
Rooms that resonate with the energy of the sea, furniture made to perfection by local craftsmen and the presence of every comfort thanks to building automation.
One of London's most enchanting and charming neighbourhoods. Hampstead glows with the English elegance of yesteryear; a choice of artists, musicians, actors and writers for a stay in discreet luxury where the romantic minimalism of bricks and cottages conceals millionaire residences